Too good to be true
Thomas was fishing excitedly in the forbidden area when a man came to pat him on the shoulder:
- How is it going, man?
- Too good to be true! - Thomas laughed – You will not believe it. Yesterday I even caught 10 salmons here!
The man smiled:
- You know who you are talking to?
- I don' t! - Thomas replied honestly.
The man got serious:
- The new guard in this area, sir.
- Ah, so you might not know who I am! - Thomas laughed.
The guard asked:
- Who are you?
Thomas patted his chest proudly:
- Winner of the city's lying award for 3 years in a row.
By: James Paquin