A man walked into a supermarket, hoping to buy half a head of lettuce. The salesman answered he had to consult his manager. He walked into the back room and said to his boss:
- There is an idiot out there, he wants just half a head of lettuce.
As soon as he turned around, the guy saw that “idiot” standing right behind him, so he continued:
- ... And this gentleman here wants to buy the other half.
The manager agreed to sell his product. Then, he called the salesman and said:
- Such a smart guy! You made a good impression, where do you come from?
- From Canada, sir.
- Why did you leave Canada?
- There are only hockey players and stupid people there.
- Really? My wife is also a Canadian.
- Are you kidding? So what hockey team did she play for?
By: Archie Henderson