Space Shuttle Discovery was on its way back to Earth from the Alpha International Space Station. Suddenly there was a broken piece on the shell of the ship, and they needed to sacrifice one person to overcome the problem. The leader met everyone and declared:
- One of us have to sacrifice for the whole ship, and I cannot specify who it will be. So I will conduct a test of knowledge, who cannot answer, he will have the honor to die for the cause of human space conquest.
He began to ask the first person:
- What was the weapon that Americans used to attack a Japanese city on August 6, 1945?
- Well...uh... an atomic bomb.
- Great! – The leader said and turned to the second one – What is the name of the city?
This lucky guy exclaimed and breathed a sigh of relief:
The group leader paused in front of the last pilot and asked:
- It's your turn now. Name, age and occupation of the victims?
By: Frank Richardson