A blonde girl told her friend:
- Yesterday, I went to see a doctor to discuss dieting. You know what? He forced me to follow a strict diet. I could not consume more than 1200 calories a day.
The friend answered with sympathy:
- It seems too difficult for you!
The blonde shook her head:
- I could not agree with him. So later I also went to see another doctor.
The friend asked:
- What did your second doctor say?
The blonde continued:
- He told me that I could eat up to 1300 calories a day.
The friend smiled:
- This one was much better. So who did you decide to follow?
The blonde replied excitedly:
- I decide to follow both diets at the same time, so I will not get hungry. Isn’t that wonderful?
By: Olivia Mendoza