A girl walked into the Pet Shop and decided to buy a parrot. A few days later, the girl returned to complain:
- Why can’t my parrot talk? Just sold me something that would help him out!
The salesman answered:
- The parrot must be happy. How about this brand new cage? The parrot will like it and start talking for sure!
A few days later, the girl returned, scowling:
- My parrot still cannot say anything. What should I buy now?
The salesman was confused:
- Uhm, that is weird. Let’s try these cute little bells. Hanging them on your wall might make the parrot speak.
A few days later, the girl sobbed:
- Oh God! My parrot did talk a little, but then he’s dead!
The salesman surprised:
- What? Why? What did he say before death?
- He whispered: "Does that damn shop not sell any food for parrots?"
By: Anna Bennett