Two Russian boys had to take a historic oral exam. After the first boy went out of the room with the best result, the second boy asked:
- What did he ask you?
- The first question was presenting the Russian revolution, I answered: “The Russian revolution first occurred in 1905 but because the reactionary forces were too strong, it wasn’t until 1917 that the revolution was truly successful".
- And then what?
- Second question: "Who led the revolution?". I replied: "Mainly Lenin, in addition to Stalin, Plekhanov..."
- What about the third question?
-"What do you think about the 1905 revolutionary conditions?". I replied: "Many researchers think that all the conditions were right, but I think it was not enough…"
The second boy entered the examination room confidently. His teacher asked:
- When were you born?
- The first time was in 1905, but the reactionary forces too strong to succeed, so it wasn’t until 1917 that the it was truly successful.
The teacher asked surprisingly:
- Who are your parents?
- Mainly Lenin, besides Stalin, Plekhanov...
- Stupid - Shouted the teacher.
- Yes, many researchers think so but I think it's not enough!
By: Peter Baker