One morning, as a professor was preparing to go work, his wife told him:
- Do not forget that we are moving out today. This afternoon when you get home, the house will be empty.
To not forget, the professor mumbled all day:
- We are moving. We are moving.
Going home, the professor asked himself:
- But where are we moving?
He went to the house’s front porch and asked a little girl:
- Did you see a huge truck moving from this house, baby?
- Yes! - The girl replied.
- Can you show me where did it go?
The girl looked up at him and said:
- Yes, I can show you, daddy!
By: James Paquin