One day, seeing her 10-year-old son sitting quietly in the corner, Mary approached to ask gently:
- What's wrong, sweetie? What happened to my little Johnny?
Johnny did not answer. Instead, he curiously asked:
- Mommy, what's girlfriend? Why does Tom have a girlfriend and I don’t?
Mary smiled and hugged her son, rubbing his head, saying:
- So this is what you’re thinking about? Don’t worry, if you are a good boy, when grown up will also have a girlfriend like your big brother.
- What if I’m not a good boy?
Mary thought for a long time and sighed:
- Then you will have many girlfriends.
By: Kimmy Brown