A traveler got lost in the desert, while the amount water brought along was running out. In despair, he exclaimed:
- Oh, God! How could you let me die like this?
Suddenly, there was a voice from high above:
- I can not bring water to you, but I can answer your questions.
The traveler asked happily in tears:
- Oh God, I always know that you will be there for me! Please let me know, where could I find water here? Which is the nearest source?
- It's very close my son, just half a mile from where you are standing.
- In which direction? East, West, South or North?
- Direction? Go down, son!
By: James Paquin