A lesson from the case
A teacher and her students visited a construction site. After they arrived at the scene, an accident occurred: a worker fell from the second floor of the new house to the ground.
After the visit, the teacher gathered her students for a lesson from the case:
- According to you, why did the worker fall?
John raised his hand:
- Because he did not follow the rules of labor safety.
- Very likely. Who has a different opinion?
- Maybe he was sick.
- We cannot ignore this possibility. What about you, Henry? What do you think?
Henry quickly answered:
- He fell because he yelled at me!
- What does it mean?
- He said: Brat, stop shaking the ladder!
By: Kimmy Brown