Why enzymes play such important role in skin care?
Enzyme is an indispensable compound in life and has become an important application in beauty technology in Asian countries such as Japan, South Korea, China... as well as other parts of the world. The use of enzyme as a chemical catalyst in skin care routine will help any woman achieve beautiful and smooth skin.
WHAT IS ENZYME?
Enzyme is a biological catalyst that is essentially a protein. In the cosmetic industry, enzymes are used to exfoliate, whiten or stimulate chemical reactions that make skin biology work harder. Specifically, the enzyme can break down keratin protein on the skin, giving it a softer texture.
In addition to acting as acid cleansers, enzyme also acts as an effective antioxidant, preventing the damage of free radicals because it can protect the skin against the harmful effects of sunlight, environmental pollutants. Although there are many types of enzymes, the most famous one may be Coenzyme Q10 – the "panacea" to have glowing and radiant skin.
HOW TO ABSORD ENZYME FOR BETTER SKIN
The simplest method to absorb enzyme is long-term use of beauty products containing enzymes or consuming foods that are rich in enzymes to maintain health and beauty without any side effects.
1. Supplying enzymes through the gastrointestinal tract
One of the new beauty rules of the world is to provide nutrients to the skin through the digestive tract. When the enzyme enters the intestine, this biological catalyst can provide the environment and good nutrients for an increase in beneficial bacteria. This inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and generates large amounts of enzymes to transport nutrients in the body.
To increase the levels of enzymes in the body, women should purify their diets by using organic foods and clean foods. In addition, you should also minimize the use of processed food, canned food.
Besides, foods that are rich in enzymes such as papaya, pineapple, watermelon, mango, kiwi, grapes, avocados, raw honey... will also be abundant enzyme sources for the skin to become toned and healthy.
When the enzymes are absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract, these substances will:
- Participate in the metabolism of skin cells, promote growth and regenerate epidermal cells. New skin will have high moisture and better tone.
- Enhance the exfoliation of natural skin cells to make the skin softer and healthier.
- Cleanse the skin, prevent acne.
- Promote cardiovascular circulation between the skin and deep capillary, so that the skin receives enough nutrients and moisture to maintain a healthy complexion.
- Decompose toxic substances in the intestines and the body, thus prevent and control many skin diseases caused by toxins in the body.
- Reduce the risk of skin diseases caused by hormonal disorders such as chloasma, acne… and regulate endocrine in the body.
2. Using skin care products that contain enzymes
At present, the use of enzymes in cosmetic technology is becoming more and more popular with fermented products. In which, fruits and their seeds such as pumpkin, papaya, apple, grape... are considered as rich source of enzymes. Many types of masks contain good extracts for the skin are also produced by taking advantage of these fermented fruits.
By: Vivian Cooper