Soft Feminine Makeup Tutorial
- Use a peach base for bright looking skin. Apply it mostly to the center of your face, then spread it outward.
- Apply foundation on your face, spread it with a brush for a natural texture.
- Use a little concealer, not too much so it doesn't look cakey.
- Apply pressed powder with no coverage to the entire face, using a powder brush.
- Draw natural, straight eyebrow.
- If your brows are too thin, use thin eyebrow tattoo pen to draw individual hairs in the empty space.
- Use contour shadow to naturally add shadows to the features.
- Apply apricot brown eyeshadow widely to the entire upper and lower eyelids.
- Add matte brown eyeshadow.
- Draw your eyeline with a brown pencil. Make its tail straight and not too long.
- Use shimmery ivory shadow on the inner corners.
- Use a curler to carefully curl up both your lower and upper eyelashes.
- Apply black mascara for upper eyelashes and brown mascara for lower ones.
- Add some light pink blush to your cheeks.
- Apply a hyderating and weighless coral lip tint.
All credit goes to: PONY Makeup
By: Dinah Longoria