The largest deserts worldwide
- Florian Kohler is the master around the table
- Best jumping rope prank ever
- Best bike race ever on earth
- Best Fails the Month - Funny Fail
- Cats are so funny you will die laughing - Funny cat compilation
- The cat demands food in a hilarious way
- I dare you one more time
- How to pose like a pro
It is really worth taking a look at some of the largest deserts in the world including the Sahara Desert and the Syrian Desert.
The largest one is Antarctic desert. Despite its thick ice, Antarctica is classified as a desert because so little moisture falls from the sky. The inner regions of the continent receive an average of 2 inches (50 millimeters) of precipitation — primarily in the form of snow — each year.
The third largest desert in the world, and the largest non-polar desert is the Sahara. Situated in North Africa, the Sahara makes up parts of Algeria, Chad, Egypt, Eritrea, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Sudan, Tunisia, and Western Sahara.
The Sahara Desert spans over 9,400,000 square kilometers across the continent, and is the world's hottest desert.
By: Christina Baker