- Florian Kohler is the master around the table
- Best jumping rope prank ever
- Best bike race ever on earth
- Best Fails the Month - Funny Fail
- Cats are so funny you will die laughing - Funny cat compilation
- The cat demands food in a hilarious way
- I dare you one more time
- How to pose like a pro
Potatoes are the No. 1 vegetable crop in the United States and the fourth most consumed crop in the world, behind rice, wheat and corn, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The vitamin C in potatoes acts as an antioxidant. These substances may prevent or delay some types of cell damage, according to the National Institutes of Health. They may also help with digestion, heart health, blood pressure and even cancer prevention.
Potato has a lot of shapes but the majority of them are shaped as a round. However, have you ever seen any potatoes shaped as a heart? Let's see this video carefully!
By: Christina Baker