How to be a Good Big Brother or Sister
- Florian Kohler is the master around the table
- Best jumping rope prank ever
- Best bike race ever on earth
- Best Fails the Month - Funny Fail
- Cats are so funny you will die laughing - Funny cat compilation
- The cat demands food in a hilarious way
- I dare you one more time
- How to pose like a pro
Have you ever wondered whether you are a good brother/sister? Just follow the below things and you will be.
First, a a good listener.
Second, resolve all conflicts in a mature and honest way.
Next, respect your sibling's boundaries and autonomy. Do nice things for your sibling. Make then feel good about themselves. Get them thoughtful gifts. Be generous. Visit and call them when you're older or far apart.
Encourage your sibling to pursue her interests and goals.
A good big brother or sister will act as their sibling's champion and encourage their sibling to be the best they can be.
Take notice of your sibling's abilities and talents, and then actively work to help her develop and improve them
By: Christina Baker