Bern's delightful emerald river
- Florian Kohler is the master around the table
- Best jumping rope prank ever
- Best bike race ever on earth
- Best Fails the Month - Funny Fail
- Cats are so funny you will die laughing - Funny cat compilation
- The cat demands food in a hilarious way
- I dare you one more time
- How to pose like a pro
Switzerland's longest river, runs through its capital Bern and is a popular place for various water sports. On this gorgeous sunny day, we can see people swimming, rafting and diving from high bridge into the shimmering emerald river!
This is definitely an ideal place for those who love adventurous water sports and intact landscapes. At the moment, there are more and more polluted rivers in the world and tourist destinations become increasingly less attractive in tourists' eyes. Therefore, if you are able to afford an oversea holiday, don't miss such beautiful place and remember to take a selfie stick with you for the most charming photos!
By: Christina Baker