Xiaomi Mi Note 2 unveiled: The climax of transcription
- Why will iPhone 8 be sold at an exceptionally high price?
- The most 'crazy' Android devices of all time
- Turn trash bins into Wi-fi hotspots
- Samsung Galaxy S7 survived 16 hours soaking in water
- Admire the upcoming Malibu Chevrolet's interior
- Unique robot smartphone from Japan
- A special treatment for 'sleeping in'
- 5 famous robots from Japan that will amaze you
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is considered to be a copy of the Galaxy Note 7 to the front and back are curved on both sides filled the screen size of 5.7 inches.
Mi Note 2's design is not new but has been optimized to handle Xiaomi fit thanks palms aspect ratio 77.1% accounted for. Xiaomi call this design is an art.
In term of configuration, Mi Note 2 is equipped with 4 cores processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 clocked at 2.35GHz with, there are two options 4 and 6GB RAM LPDDR4, 64 or 128GB of internal memory. Mi Note 2's battery is also packed with an impressive capacity of up to 4070 mAh, supporting fast charging Quick Charge 3.0.
Xiaomi uses IMX318 sensor with electronic anti-shake capability, resolution 22,56MP same 8MP resolution camera before. Mi Note 2 is also the first smartphone to be equipped with DAC supports 192kHz audio play / 24-bit.
Xiaomi's latest smartphone has two options are Piano Black and Glacier Silver prices to the lowest configuration version is 413USD.
By: Brian Robinson