A special treatment for 'sleeping in'
- Why will iPhone 8 be sold at an exceptionally high price?
- The most 'crazy' Android devices of all time
- Turn trash bins into Wi-fi hotspots
- Samsung Galaxy S7 survived 16 hours soaking in water
- Admire the upcoming Malibu Chevrolet's interior
- Unique robot smartphone from Japan
- A special treatment for 'sleeping in'
- 5 famous robots from Japan that will amaze you
Probably many of us like sleeping in every morning. Even though this habit obviously can make you be late at work or school, but many people still can not this can change this habit nor leave beloved bed.
To overcome this situation, Colin Furze, a plumber, stuntman, inventor and filmmaker from England has invented a special bed for stubborn snoozers called "High-voltage Ejector Bed".
To create this type of bed, Furze had added a metal frame underneath, plus a 2 steam pistons to push the bed up with multiple adjustment options. Besides, this guy also fitted lights and alarm to increase the effectiveness of calling up each morning.
Especially, Furze only needed 2 weeks to complete this special bed and it worked well right from the first try. Besides, he is planning to upgrade the bed to have more features, such as putting clothes on and bringing food/drinks to the owner.
By: Hugh Wright