Samsung Galaxy S7 survived 16 hours soaking in water
- Why will iPhone 8 be sold at an exceptionally high price?
- The most 'crazy' Android devices of all time
- Turn trash bins into Wi-fi hotspots
- Samsung Galaxy S7 survived 16 hours soaking in water
- Admire the upcoming Malibu Chevrolet's interior
- A special treatment for 'sleeping in'
- 5 famous robots from Japan that will amaze you
- Discovered a new exoplanet 21 light years away from Earth
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge do not have many changes in design compared to the duo debut last year. However, Samsung has added a very important feature which has become a new trend in recent years: waterproof
The South Korean brand also equipped advanced standard IP68 helping this product maintain the ability to operate under 1.5 m of water for 30 minutes.
In fact, Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge can stand water perfectly, and many people have done some tests related to this feature. Recently, Galaxy S7 has just faced a pretty difficult test: soaking in water for a very long time. After 16 hours and 36 minutes, the smartphone still operated normally.
Of course, in such case, the water pressure was not enough make it hard for Samsung's blockbuster. Imagine, the test was applied at a depth of 1m of water, maybe the result would be different greatly.
By: Tom Rey