Compare the speed of all Apple iPhone's 10 generations
- Why will iPhone 8 be sold at an exceptionally high price?
- The most 'crazy' Android devices of all time
- Turn trash bins into Wi-fi hotspots
- Samsung Galaxy S7 survived 16 hours soaking in water
- Admire the upcoming Malibu Chevrolet's interior
- Unique robot smartphone from Japan
- A special treatment for 'sleeping in'
- 5 famous robots from Japan that will amaze you
So far, Apple has introduced 12 models including iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, 6/ 6 Plus, 6s/ 6s Plus. Over 10 generations, the iPhone has changed the design of hardware and software. Recently, a channel specialized in technology review has made a video to test and compare speed of all 10 Apple iPhone generations.
Apple iPhone's 10 generations all have different speed
All 12 Apple iPhone models in the comparison were upgrading to the newest iOS version that Apple supported.
Results obtained in the comparison shows that the fastest launch speed belongs to iPhone 6s, even faster than iPhone 6s Plus. Surprisingly, the one with slowest speed is not the "super old" iPhone 2G but iPhone version 4s, objective factor may be due to the iPhone 4s tested was upgraded to the latest iOS 9 of Apple.
And here is the detailed video from EverythingApplePro:
Number of points obtained in performance evaluation:
iPhone 2G: 116 points
iPhone 3G: 187 points
iPhone 3Gs: 329 points
iPhone 4: 363 points
iPhone 4s: 407 points
iPhone 5: 407 points
iPhone 5c: 407 points
iPhone 5s: 407 points
iPhone 6: 407 points
iPhone 6 Plus: 409 points
iPhone 6s: 407 points
iPhone 6s Plus: 409 points
By: Hugh Wright