Compare iOS 9 and iOS 10 speed: It's worth upgrading
- Why will iPhone 8 be sold at an exceptionally high price?
- The most 'crazy' Android devices of all time
- Turn trash bins into Wi-fi hotspots
- Samsung Galaxy S7 survived 16 hours soaking in water
- Admire the upcoming Malibu Chevrolet's interior
- Unique robot smartphone from Japan
- A special treatment for 'sleeping in'
- 5 famous robots from Japan that will amaze you
iOS 10 is added a lot of new features. Its interface has also been changed a lot compared to iOS 9. It makes many users confused. They are afraid that updating will slow down their device, especially the old models.
To help users solve this problem, iAppleBytes has compared the performance iOS 10 and iOS 9.3.5 on iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. As always, these videos test launch speed, launch apps, multitasking and other basic tasks that people often use.
Overall, iOS 10 launch speed is slower than iOS 9.3.5. But there is good news for iPhone users, with the normal operations after starting the phone, iOS 10 speed is 2 times faster than iOS 9.3.5., even the old iPhone 5 (in operation along a 4-year-old VXL A6) also has similar result.
With such positive results, if you are not an iOS-er who love to discover more through Jailbreak, iOS 10 is totally worth upgrading.
What you get after the upgrade? While maintaining performance like what you are experiencing with iOS 9, iOS 10 also has a series of great features that Apple provides, including the lock screen with completely new design, iMessage with a series of valuable improvements, Music app, Apple News, Control Center bar with new appearance...
For more information, please check out the following video series:
By: Vivian Sprout