Who do you think I am?
In the morning, the wife phoned her husband at his office:
- I can’t start my car. Could you head home and fix it for me?
- Who do you think I am? I'm not a mechanic.
A moment later, the wife called again:
- Can you go home? Our TV has suddenly stopped.
- Well, who do you think I am? I'm not a technician either.
At noon, her husband received another call from his wife complaining about the stuck door, which couldn’t be locked. This time he screamed:
- It’s enough, who do you think I am? Remember I'm not a carpenter.
That night, he came home from work. The wife happily told her husband that she had asked their neighbor for help. The husband asked:
- Good! So what did he want in return?
- He suggested that I could cook a meal for him, or to let him “play” a little.
- So what did you cook for him? – The husband asked softly.
This time it was his wife’s turn to be angry:
- Oh, who do you think I am? Listen to me, I'm not a chef.
By: Kimmy Brown