The art of flirting
During a blind date, the boy asked the girl:
- Is your father a chef?
- No, he is not! My father is an engineer.
- Your mother is a chef?
- No, she is not, either. My mother is a teacher. What's wrong?
- If none of them is a chef, how could they make something such delicious like you?
The girl blushed. The boy continued:
- Is your name Google?
- Of course not. Why are you asking such questions?
- Oh, I see you have everything that I am looking for. So, are you a magician?
- No... What are you going to say?
- Nothing. It's just... when I look at you, everything around me disappears.
By: Anna Bennett