Three corpses with smiling faces were placed at the Criminal Investigation Center in Arkansas. The manager was responding to the detective about the cause of the deaths.
- This is Celtus. He died shortly after learning that he had won a lottery of $ 20 million.
He walked to the second corpse:
- This is Bo. He died when he heard that the court let him divorce his wife without property division.
Then he continued with the third corpse:
- This is Tom. He died from being struck by lightning.
The detective was surprise:
- I can understand why these other two smiled. But this guy is truly confusing.
The manager explained:
- Oh, he thought he was being photographed!
By: Peter Baker