For my brother
There was a boy taking his younger brother into a supermarket. The boy picked a bag of women's tamp and brought it to the counter. Surprised, the cashier stared at the two children, then curiously asked:
- How old are you?
- I'm eight! - Answered the elder bother.
The cashier continued:
- Do you know what this is for?
- I do not know very well. But this is for my brother, not for me. - The child pointed at the child next to him.
- For your brother? - The girl's eyes widened.
- Yes. He is four years old now. We see this thing on TV and find people say that if you use this, you can swim and ride a bike. And he can’t do both.
By: Kimmy Brown