A woman saw an old friend that she hadn't meet since high school. They greeted each other. The woman told her friend that she was going to get married, for the fourth time.
The friend kindly replied:
- Oh! Great! Congratulation. But do you mind if I ask you about what happened to your first husband?
- He ate poisonous mushrooms and died.
- It's tragic! What about the second husband?
- He also ate poisonous mushrooms, and passed away right after that.
- Horrible too! I am now almost afraid to ask about your third husband.
- He died of a broken neck.
- Broken neck? But why?
- Because he did not want to eat mushrooms!
By: Anna Bennett