Stop eating papaya if you have these symptoms
- Common foods that increase the risk of breast cancer
- 7 reasons you should eat strawberries
- Unexpected benefits of cherries
- 7 dangerous diseases you may get from your pets
- 6 healthy fruits that could be harmful
- 10 kinds of drink to lose weight with just one ingredient
- 3 lucky people who survived HIV/AIDS
- Bad habits harming your eyes
If you suffer from respiratory disorders such as asthma and allergy, be careful when eating papaya. Sometimes the pollen can stick to the papaya skin, so make sure you wear gloves when peeling papaya. Throw the skin and gloves into the bin immediately after peeling. You should also cover your mouth and nose with a towel to avoid allergies.
Papaya allergies often have the following symptoms: swelling around the mouth, itches around the face and throat, tongue rash, dizziness, headache, abdominal pain and dyspnea.
Ripe papaya is high in beta carotene. Many people eat a lot of this food, resulting in jaundice in the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, backs of the hands and instep of the feet due to beta-carotene accumulation.
You should stop eating papaya for a while to reduce this symptom. It will totally disappear after a period of stopping eating.
Papaya is considered effective remedy for constipation, but if it is abused then the result will be completely the opposite. Because of the high fiber content, the water content also increases, stools will harden, causing constipation.
People with diarrhea should not eat much because of their high fiber content. If you eat a lot during this time, your body is prone to severe dehydration.
People with haemophilia should avoid eating papaya because papaya leaves have the ability to thin the blood. So if you are taking any medications for haemophilia or anticoagulants such as aspirin for example, or you've just had an operation a few weeks ago, stay away from this fruit due to its anti-clotting properties.
Eating too much papaya will destroy your digestive system, which can cause such stomach-related symptoms as abdominal pain, nausea, flatulence, abdominal distention ... The main cause of these symptoms is the abundance of fiber and papain- a substance in papaya in the stomach. It even stimulates the stomach to cause vomit.
Papaya seeds are useful for treating some diseases, but you should get rid of all seeds when eating.
Notices when eating papaya:
- For unripe papaya: Although papaya has many nutritional elements beneficial to health, the most mentioned use of unripe papaya is that it supports the treatment of kidney stones, gallstones, the increase in 1st round size and anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling. However, as advised by experts, pregnant women should not eat unripe papaya because it is very harmful to the fetus and may cause unexpected miscarriage.
For ripe papaya, when eating you should pay attention to get rid of their all seeds because papaya seeds contain a poison called carpine. A large amount of carpine will cause you to have a pulse-rate disorder and your nervous system to be weaker.
By: Christina Baker