15 easy ways to decorate your fruit dishes
- 4 amazing foods for 4 of most common diseases
- 10 incredible benefits of black coffee
- 6 most common mistakes of drinking beer
- 15 easy ways to decorate your fruit dishes
- 12 famous celebrities share their beauty secrets from salads
- 10 superb foods that help lose belly fat effectively
- 8 harmful food additives you should avoid
- 5 super-expensive meals for millionaires only
Before tasting, we try the food by eyes. Who wouldn't like eye-catching, beautiful dishes? Fruit dishes are no exception. Fruit is an irreplaceable part of all meals. Especially when your family have a party or invite guess for dinner, a creative fruit dish will really impress everyone.
Try these 15 ways to decorate your fruit dishes. It's so simple and easy.
1. Coconut tree by tangerine, kiwi and banana. Very summer.
2. A hardworking bee from half a lemon and berries.
3. A romantic idea for the dinner at home with your lover. And if you don't like tomato, you can use grape or whatever, it will still be amazing.
4. It might take a little while, but it will be worthy.
5. A cute crab from apple, your children are gonna love it.
6. You can put some bread into your berry dish, and here is the result. The red color of strawberries and raspberries will make it even more eye-catching.
7. Having a flower vase in your table always make life more lovely, even with these flowers were made from fruits.
8. A tropical peacock will make your dinner more colorful.
9. It will not take a long time to "draw" a picture like this.
10. A creative hedgehog. And all you need to do is just pull out a toothpick when you want to eat.
11. Change the way you cut the crab above, you will have a lobster.
12. If you children fans of Shaun The Sheep, they will love this dish. And if not? Well, they will still love it.
13. A simple flower from apple, kiwi and carrot.
14. Use your apples to make flower baskets. You will have such beautiful and delicious ones.
15. By small pieces of fruits, you can draw many pictures. Here is one as such.
By: Olivia Wilson