12 famous celebrities share their beauty secrets from salads
- 4 amazing foods for 4 of most common diseases
- 10 incredible benefits of black coffee
- 6 most common mistakes of drinking beer
- 15 easy ways to decorate your fruit dishes
- 12 famous celebrities share their beauty secrets from salads
- 8 harmful food additives you should avoid
- 10 superb foods that help lose belly fat effectively
- 5 super-expensive meals for millionaires only
1. CHICKPEA SALAD - JENNIFER ANISTON
Jennifer has been known as "the sexiest woman of all time” for decades. So what is her secret beauty? Jennifer shared that she has a healthy lifestyle, often goes to bed early, exercises regularly every day and eats properly. She likes dishes made from salad such as salad with Bulgur, red onion, Feta cheese, mint leaves, cucumber and especially Chickpea Salad.
2. SEAWEED SALAD - BEYONCE
Everyone dreams of having a perfect body like the R & B queen Beyoncé. One of the ways to maintain that ‘hot’ appearance is to eat well. Her favorite dishes are seaweed salad mixing with kale, cucumber, carrot, scallion, cilantro, basil, and roasted almonds. This type of salad provides our body with a variety of flavors and healthy fats.
3. KALE SALAD - JENNIFER LOPEZ
Jennifer said that kale is an indispensable dish in any of her meals. Salad is a snack but provides our body with a great source of energy, so she often makes the salad by mixing them with olive oil, lemon juice, Queso cheese, pumpkin seeds and shallots.
4. GRILLED CHICKEN AND SPINACH SALAD - KIM KARDASHIAN
If you love the TV show ‘Keeping Up With Kardashians’, you might know that Kim loves eating spinach. Most of her meals include salads with spinach and grilled chicken.
5. CHICKEN AND CHEESE SALAD - KHLOE KARDASHIAN
All members of the Kardashian family are "obsessed" with salad and Khloe is no exception. Her salad is not as simple as Kim Kardashian, but it is easy to make because ingredients are quite easy to buy. What you need to do now is to mix noodles with salad, then add chicken and cheese to provide our body with necessary amount of protein and nutrients.
6. FRUIT SALAD - VICTORIA BECKHAM
So far, most celebrities have used salad in their meals. On her birthday in 2012, instead of choosing cream cake, Victoria decided to choose fruit salad because fruit salad was the favorite dish of Posh Spice. So if you want to have a beautiful figure like David Beckham’s wife, mix oranges, mangos, blueberries, with strawberries to make your delicious salad.
7. CARROT AND CHEESE SALAD - JESSICA ALBA
It is undeniable that Jessica Alba is always rated in the group of stars looking attractive. How can she keep such a perfect body? Jessica once shared with her fans that she was always eating carrot and cheese salad. Sometimes, Jessica also adds olive oil, lime juice and tomatoes.
8. MIXED GREEN SALAD - KATE HUDSON
She loves meals made from fresh ingredients. Especially the salad is made from 2 main ingredients such as feta cheese, and arugula.
9. SALAD WITH SMOKED MEAT - JULIA ROBERT
For Julia, the salad not only contains vegetables but also must have enough protein. So, her salad must include bacon, cabbage, manchego cheese, chestnuts and a boiled egg. That is the secret to make beautiful women always look stunning.
10. TURKEY AND BEAN SALAD - SELENA GOMEZ
Selena's favorite salad includes turkey, beans to provide her body with proteins and healthy fats.
11. WATERCRESS SALAD - GISELE BÜNDCHEN
Gisele is a world-famous supermodel, but that does not mean that her diet only includes vegetables. Her favorite salad is not just watercress but also contains many other ingredients such as butter, sugar beets, kale, tomatoes, broccoli and sweet potatoes.
12. SALMON SALAD - MIRANDA KERR
Her favorite salad consists of salmon, carrots, tomatoes, some green olives, a bunch of spinach, and lemon juice.
By: Ashley Brown