Yellow - The most powerful color of LFW
- 10 Muslim girls who look incredible with their Hijab
- 5 impressive street styles of Josephine Skriver
- Super cool fashion style of a 86-year-old lady
- 4 old eccentric female designers of the world
- Rihanna’s fashion style is getting worse and worse
- Trainers have become high fashion now, thanks to Phoebe Philo
- Chocolate human Barbie doll with perfect facial proportions
- Victoria Beckham let modes carry rooster with barefoot in the new lookbook
Besides the mix-match collaboration of pink and red, yellow is the most prominent at London Fashion Week this year. For example, pale yellow used on midi dress design by Emilia Wickstead and light yellow tulle dresses in the collections of Simone Rocha and Preen.
A gentle lemon yellow skirt design for 2017 Spring-Summer Collection of Emilia Wickstead
A lovely floral dress in Simone Rocha's collection
And a daring yellow sheer chiffon dress by Preen
Spring-Summer Collection of Anya Hindmarch also introduces a super cool lemon yellow neoprene coat.
Lemon yellow in a design of Anya Hindmarch
Besides, yellow is also used on the lace fabric of Erdem's classic designs.
A yellow lace dress designed by Erdem
The yellow design diversity also appeared in the collection of Versace Versus, Mary Katrantzou and Roksanda.
Yellow in the design of Mary Katrantzou
A design of Roksanda
Mulberry's 2017 Spring Summer collection is one of the most outstanding collections this year
Orange yellow in Versace's Versus
By: Cheryl Tisdale