New York Fashion Week: Red Valentino - summer days on the beach
- 10 Muslim girls who look incredible with their Hijab
- 5 impressive street styles of Josephine Skriver
- Super cool fashion style of a 86-year-old lady
- 4 old eccentric female designers of the world
- Rihanna’s fashion style is getting worse and worse
- Trainers have become high fashion now, thanks to Phoebe Philo
- Chocolate human Barbie doll with perfect facial proportions
- Victoria Beckham let modes carry rooster with barefoot in the new lookbook
It's not hard to recognize "beach" theme from the Spring-Summer collection of Red Valentino at New York Fashion Week. According to Creative Director Pierpaolo Piccioli, this time collection is inspired by memories of summer days by the beach.
Image of a beach in the opening design by Red Valentino
The collection is opened by a sheer dress with blue sea, white clouds, sun and flying birds. These sea motifs are repeated throughout the Spring-Summer collection of Red Valentino in pleated dresses or wide coats.
Sea motifs are used in other designs of the collection
An impressive coat of Red Valentino
The images of the sea are also reflected in the colorful designs that evoke the typical swimsuit fashion of 70s. The bowling shirt and bomber jacket with embroidered flowers on stripes reminding viewers of the summer beach in Hawaii.
Crocheted design evokes swimwear fashion of the 70s
Youthful crocheted design of Red Valentino
Bowling shirt with embroidered flowers
Another special feature in the Spring-Summer Collection of Red Valentino is youthful denim designs. Oversized flared jeans or jumpsuits for example.
No collection of Red Valentino lacks youthful and feminine dresses. Let's check out this one.
By: Hailey Monica