New York Fashion Week: Lacoste - youthful, creative
- 10 Muslim girls who look incredible with their Hijab
- 5 impressive street styles of Josephine Skriver
- Super cool fashion style of a 86-year-old lady
- 4 old eccentric female designers of the world
- Rihanna’s fashion style is getting worse and worse
- Trainers have become high fashion now, thanks to Phoebe Philo
- Chocolate human Barbie doll with perfect facial proportions
- Victoria Beckham let modes carry rooster with barefoot in the new lookbook
It's hard to believe this is a design of Lacoste
Fashion brand Lacoste with polo shirts and sporty designs is no stranger for fashion lovers in the whole world. But this time, the Lacoste Spring-Summer collection at New York Fashion Week has surprised many fashionistas and experts. Creative Manager Felipe Oliveira Baptista has turned purely sport designs into youthful and innovative fashionable items.
The design opens Lacoste show
Spring-Summer 2017 collection of Lacoste is opened by a bathrobe-like purple coat with indispensable familiar crocodile logo of Lacoste on the left. This design is inspired by the iconic image of Brigitte Bardot sunbathing on the terrace while filming "Contempt" by Jean Luc Godard in 1963.
Inspiration from bathrobe is repeated in the Lacoste collection
A familiar sport item: hoodie transforms amazingly in the designs of Baptista. From comfortable hoodie, liberal dresses as stepping out from the beach to the feminine designs with highlight at the waist.
A hoodie top combined with maxi coat
Or in a liberal oversize design
Another hoodie design of Lacoste
Baptista has turned sweatshirts turned into capes with subtle zip lines or fashionable tracksuits with impressive motifs. The talented designer has created a daring collection, but still maintains the core spirit of Lacoste.
A sweatshirt turned in to a fashionable cape
A jumpsuit with impressive motifs
Other stunning designs of Lacoste at New York Fashion Week:
By: Iris Shailene