Gucci Pre-fall Collection - A nostalgia garden
- 10 Muslim girls who look incredible with their Hijab
- 5 impressive street styles of Josephine Skriver
- Super cool fashion style of a 86-year-old lady
- 4 old eccentric female designers of the world
- Rihanna’s fashion style is getting worse and worse
- Trainers have become high fashion now, thanks to Phoebe Philo
- Chocolate human Barbie doll with perfect facial proportions
- Victoria Beckham let modes carry rooster with barefoot in the new lookbook
Garden nostalgia with flamingos - a symbol of harmony and happiness has been chosen by Creative Director Michele Alessandro as a base for Gucci Pre-fall Collection.
In the space of that fairy garden, the message of youth, full energy source is portrayed through expressive color palette with plenty of leaf and animal motifs.
In these surreal scenes there are strong personalities, daydreaming young people pursuing their own dreams.
This is also the message that Alessandro wants to convey: Try the best for your passion and belief. This is new vision of Gucci fashion house between the restless movements of society and the fashion world.
Fairy, old nature is the main theme of this collection.
In each Gucci fashion collection, fashion designer Alessandro Michele always creates a strange, but still familiar fantastic world of imagination.
The models look life young, passionate and dreaming ones.
Flamingos - a symbol of harmony and happiness has been chosen as a base of Gucci Pre-fall collection this time.
Natural motifs embroidered onto dresses, cardigans make them become even more prominent with sparkling sequin material.
By: Dinah Longoria