Cold shoulder - a remarkable trend at LFW
- 10 Muslim girls who look incredible with their Hijab
- 5 impressive street styles of Josephine Skriver
- Super cool fashion style of a 86-year-old lady
- 4 old eccentric female designers of the world
- Rihanna’s fashion style is getting worse and worse
- Trainers have become high fashion now, thanks to Phoebe Philo
- Chocolate human Barbie doll with perfect facial proportions
- Victoria Beckham let modes carry rooster with barefoot in the new lookbook
London Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2017 has closed with stunning collections such as Burberry's 2016 Fall-Winter Collection with "see now, buy now" trend, or special designs for official ladies of Margaret Howell or playful designs for stylish girls of Versus Versace.
The hottest fashion trends at recent New York Fashion Week like ruffle & frill or delicate cutout are also popular at London Fashion Week.
Shoulder is still a big highlight for the designs of 2017 Spring-Summer Fashion. Cold shoulder trend is shown quite clearly in Anya Hindmarch's collection of neoprene coats with cutout shoulder or in soft floral ruffle dresses of Erdem.
A cold shoulder coat from Anya Hindmarch's 2017 Spring-Summer collection
Cold shoulder is one of the major focal points of the Erdem Spring-Summer collection
Overall, all collections at London Fashion Week this time are full of beautiful designs, suitable for spring-summer, especially when the UK has undergone a long summer with super high temperature. It's not hard to realize many collections are too safe, lack of something new and innovative.
However, some fashion trends are emerging and we can clearly see the similarities in top designs of the huge fashion brands. Cold shoulder fashion trend also appears in the collections of Preen, Christopher Kane and Versus by Versace.
A bare shoulder design of Preen
Daring black dress designed by Christopher Kane
Bold cut shoulder dress by Versus
By: Olivia Darcy