5 excellent ways to keep your shoes 'durable' over time
- 10 Muslim girls who look incredible with their Hijab
- 5 impressive street styles of Josephine Skriver
- Super cool fashion style of a 86-year-old lady
- 4 old eccentric female designers of the world
- Rihanna’s fashion style is getting worse and worse
- Trainers have become high fashion now, thanks to Phoebe Philo
- Chocolate human Barbie doll with perfect facial proportions
- Victoria Beckham let modes carry rooster with barefoot in the new lookbook
You can wear pair of shoes from one year to five years or even ten years, depending on the quality. However, besides a pair of shoes with good outsourcing, the way you treat your shoes will affect their durability very much. So if you want to know how a addicted girl with hundreds pairs of shoes preserves and cares for her shoes, we will unveil shortly below.
1. Always keep wipe/bleach products
The wipe/bleach products for shoes can be clean the "stubborn" stains that hardly be cleaned with a normal damp cloth as ballpoint pen ink on the white or light colored sports shoes, oxford shoes, flats, high heels...
A little tip for you is to bleach stains immediately when you see them, the more time you leave it, the more they cling and the harder you clean.
2. Store shoes in the their boxes
For those who always want their shoes in the best condition, just keep them in paper box attached when you bought them after each using time, and stuffed paper into shoes to desiccant ad keep their forms. You should not put the shoes too closely to avoid losing shoes' forms.
3. Add an insole for shoes
If you love your shoes and want them to be durable for a long time, add one more insole layer for them. This is a smart investment tips because it saves more than you have to change shoes with poor quality, and it also makes the bottom become more solid.
4. Dye leather shoes at store or do it yourself
You can use colored pens dedicated to furniture with shades of brown, black to color the fading areas on leather heels. Another way is that that you can bring them to the shop and ask them to renew your shoes. Brand new and fresh color definitely will make your shoes look much better.
5. Fix the problems as soon as possible
When your shoes' heels crack, have stains or broken, fix it yourself if you can or bring them to the store as soon as possible. Like a wound, the sooner you treat, they sooner it heals. If leave it for a long time, it will lead to serious infections. If the sole are crushed completely, has large crack or long-sticking stains, it will be difficult or even impossible to fix.
By: Lily Johnson