Warm fall makeup tutorial
- Bbia Last Lipstick Red Series - Swatches and Review
- When is the best time for hair cut
- Meaning of animal tattoos for women
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint: Swatches and Review
- Kristen Stewart Rocks Long Hair And A VERY Sparkly Chanel Jacket
- Stunning beauty benefits of yogurt mask
- Simple approaches to expel dead skin cells
- Missha M Magic Cushion Line Friends: a friend of Dry Skin
1. Contour the entire face line by mixing a pink shimmering powder and an indi-pink blush.
2. Give some shade on the upper and under eyelids, using indi-pink blush.
3. Apply a pink shimmery cream on the eyelids.
4. Apply a brown eye shadow starting from double eyelid line to upper eyelid.
5. Using the rest of the brush, stroke to right under the eyebrow.
6. Apply a dark brown on the under eyelid for deeper look and connect it to the eye wing.
7. Reapply the dark brown shadow on the double eyelid line to make it look deeper.
8. Mix a black and brown gel eyeliner, and draw the eye line.
9. Using the same color, fill in the under water line and make the eye wing at the end.
10. Brighten up the under eyelid using a bright beige color.
11. Apply mascara on the upper and under eyelid.
12. Fill in the blank spot of the eyebrow using a pencil.
13. Apply a dark burgundy color on the lips.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Emma Ryan