Vintage girlish makeup tutorial
- Apply a tinted paste ginger color on the cheekbone area to tone down the complexion, and also stroke the outer face line to give some shades.
- Apple a peach beige colored blusher from cheekbone to entire cheek.
- Get rid of the oil on the skin by applying press powder.
- Apply a tinted paste ginger color lightly on upper and under eyelids.
- Apply a peach brown eye shadow on top of the cream base, and connect it to the nose.
- Give some shade on the double eyelid line using a mocha brown color.
- Draw the eye line using a reddish brown eye shadow.
- Fill in the waterline using a mocha brown eyeliner.
- Curl the eyelashes and apply brown mascara to express delicate eyes.
- Make the eyebrow horizontal shape using a brown shadow.
- Apply a light brown colored brown mascara.
- Apply a tinted paste ginger color on the lip line.
- Apply and orange pink color of matte lipstick on the middle.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Lauren Bailey