Pearl brightening makeup tutorial
- Rub the face with cleansing oil to remove dead skin cells and sebum. Then, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Softly rub the mousse type cleansing foam cleanser and apply it on the wet face. Then, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply soft type pack on the face, except the area near eyes.
- Before the pack dries out, rub the face to the outer face line and wash the remaining pack off with lukewarm water.
- Use the toner that matches your skin type and wipe it with moisturized cotton.
- Adjust the amount of cream in a pearl size. Tap lightly with the moisturized cream on the whole face.
- Apply the makeup base including UV protector on the whole face.
- Apply small amount of liquid foundation to create bright and even skin tone.
- Lightly cover the dark circles and wrinkles with liquid concealer.
- Highlight with small amount of loose powder to have shine and three dimensional look.
- Create a shiny and natural skin color with pale peach shimmer blusher around the cheek bone area.
- Give shade and shine with pink cream shadow with gold pearl on the upper skin on the upper eyes and inner under eyeline.
- Apply tone down orange shimmer shadow on the cream shadowed area to have long-lasting effect.
- Fill in the eye conjunctiva between lashes with wine brown eyeliner pencil to draw a base line with a bit of extension of the outer edge.
- Curl lashes with eyelash curler. Then, coat with brown mascara to give natural look.
- Naturally shape your eyebrows with brown brow shadow by filling in empty spots.
- Shape the brows with plain mascara.
- Apply peach tint on the middle of the lips, then apply coral lipstick on the lips.
- Apply pink lip gloss with no pearl to give volumed and moisturized look.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Anne Patrick