Natural Sultry Makeup Tutorial
- Bbia Last Lipstick Red Series - Swatches and Review
- When is the best time for hair cut
- Meaning of animal tattoos for women
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint: Swatches and Review
- Kristen Stewart Rocks Long Hair And A VERY Sparkly Chanel Jacket
- Stunning beauty benefits of yogurt mask
- Simple approaches to expel dead skin cells
- Missha M Magic Cushion Line Friends: a friend of Dry Skin
- The Body Shop Chocolate Box Shimmer Cubes 06
Apply the eye shadow on your eyelids and under lower eyelashes, using a brush.
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Brush Rosewood
Add a little brush above the creases and under your waterlines.
- The Body Shop 301 Pink crush + MAC Fleur + ELF eyeliner brush
Using the brush, apply them on your eyelids, inner eye corners and a little under eyebrow (at the end only).
- MAC Carbon - The Body Shop Slanted Brush
Draw the eyeliner on your upper eyelashes.
- L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Curls + ARDELL Soft touch 152
Apply the mascara on your eyelashes, a little only. After that, wear faux eyelashes of your choice.
- MAC Espresso + MAC 109 Brush + Bobbi Brown Eye brow brush
Contour on both sides of your nose. Then blend it evenly using your fingertips. Aso, apply the eyeshadow a bit more on your C zone.
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Brush Rosewood + MAC 109 Brush
Apply the brush evenly on your cheeks.
- Revlon colorstay concealer light medium + Etude House Dear My Lips Wish Talk #pk001
Using your fingertips, dap a little concealer on your lips, then rub lightly.
Continue to apply the lipstick on your lips with your fingertips. Then add a little bit dark tone if you feel like.
All credit goes to: sichenmakeupholic
By: Emma Lane