Makeup for glasses tutorial
- Bbia Last Lipstick Red Series - Swatches and Review
- When is the best time for hair cut
- Meaning of animal tattoos for women
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint: Swatches and Review
- Kristen Stewart Rocks Long Hair And A VERY Sparkly Chanel Jacket
- Stunning beauty benefits of yogurt mask
- Simple approaches to expel dead skin cells
- Missha M Magic Cushion Line Friends: a friend of Dry Skin
- Etude House Eyebrow Pencil
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour
- CANMAKE Perfect Multi Eyes 01
- Euphoria Liquid Eyeliner Black
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Wp Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation No.4
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No.2
- Maybelline Color Show Blush Creamy Cinnamon
- Laneige Water Drop Tint Peach Apricot
- MakeOver Silky Smooth Translucent Powder No.5
Makeup for glasses:
- Make your browshape suit your glasses. If your frame is thick, make your eyebrow thick too and vice versa.
- Use cream shadow or contour stick as base to make your eyes pop out.
- Use medium brown on your whole lids, and then blend with the soft brown and orangey color.
- Apply the dark brown eyeshadow on the outer corners and lower lash lines.
- Apply black eyeliner on lower lash lines to make it more smoky.
- Draw winged eyeline or whatever style that suits your eyes. If you mess up, fix with a cotton bud.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara.
- Use dark brown eyeshadow to blend the eyeline so it connects beautifully with the upper eyeline.
- Use the white shimmery color to highlight your brow bone and inner eye corner.
- Apply foundation on your face and blend it with a sponge.
- Use concealer to brighten under eyes and highlight your nose bridge.
- Contour your face and apply some blush on your cheeks, not too much because your eyes are the focal point of this makeup.
- Apply lipstick of your choice.
- Add some loose powder on oily areas.
All credit goes to: Molita Lin
By: Vivian Sprout