Eyeliner hacks for beginners
- To prevent your eyeliner from smudging, use a shadow primer.
- To have your eyeliner stay on longer, use the same eye shadow as the liner. For example if you use black eye liner, apply black eye shadow first.
- If you find it hard to draw a neat line, raw dashes along your lash line, then connect them to form the line.
- Use tape to draw winged line. The tape will act as a guide to help you have perfect, straight line after peeling it off.
- When you run of eyeliner, use mascara instead as liquid eyeliner, using the same brush.
- If you make a mistake, use baby cotton tips and makeup remover to fix, or use concealer to cover it.
- A glitter liner will give your winged eyeline a little bit fancier outlook.
- If you want to skip the eyeliner step, pick a pair of false lash with thicker lash band.
- If you have light colored eyes and find black eyeliner a little bit too harsh, try brown.
- Replace your with liner with nude liner for a much more natural look.
- If you want to add a pop of color without using any crazy colored eye shadow, simply use bright colored liner on your water line.
All credit goes to: Tina Yong
By: Emma Ryan