Eyelash hacks in makeup for girls
- To avoid smudging on your skin while applying mascara, use a business card as a shield. Just put it behind your eyelashes.
- To avoid getting clumpy lashes, use a fan brush while applying mascara. This hacks works best on your lower lashes.
- To keep your eyelashes from dropping, you can heat up your eyelash curler with a hair dryer. Use the hair dryer for about 20 seconds until your eyelash curler is hot enough (remember to test it with your hand to protect yourself from getting burn). The result then will be stunning.
- If your mascara is dry, put your mascara in some hot water for about 5 to 10 minutes before using, or add some eye drops into the mascara to make it less lumpy.
False eyelash hacks:
- Customize eyelashes: When it comes to false strip lashes, actually you can customize them for your purpose, for example increasing the thickness of the outer corner.
- Cut lashes: If you prefer light and natural makeup, you can cut the lashes into pieces, then apply them with a tweezers and glue.
All credit goes to: Tina Yong
By: Rosie Fair