Effective home remedies with aloe vera for acne
- Bbia Last Lipstick Red Series - Swatches and Review
- When is the best time for hair cut
- Meaning of animal tattoos for women
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint: Swatches and Review
- Kristen Stewart Rocks Long Hair And A VERY Sparkly Chanel Jacket
- Stunning beauty benefits of yogurt mask
- Simple approaches to expel dead skin cells
- Missha M Magic Cushion Line Friends: a friend of Dry Skin
Don’t worry! Try to apply formulas below in order to heal acne fast and naturally.
It is believed that aloe vera contains many minerals which are good for acne treatment and skin whitening. In particular, aloe vera is rich in vitamins A, C, E, B1 and contains many minerals such as calcium, sodium, and zinc, which stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers, and helps prevent the damaging of the skin when people get old.
It is reported that aloe vera is a very good ingredient for skin care, especially sensitive skin.
Ingredients to be prepared:
- 0.5 kg of aloe vera
- 7 lemons
- 1 liter of white wine 20% alcohol
- 1 glass or plastic bottle
- Aloe vera has many properties such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, inhibit pain, reducing scar and stimulating cell growth, helping treat effectively and naturally acne.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, whichi has a good effect in acne treatment and sensitive skin care.
- Alcohol effectively whitens skin thanks to the ability to quickly exfoliate. Besides, alcohol also helps make skin healthy and youthful, then the skin will be naturally white and smooth.
- When combining these three ingredients together, this mixture might eliminate acne, and tighten pores and make skin look white and pink.
- Wash lemons, aloe vera and then drain them. Cut lemons into thin slices and aloe vera into 2 sides, remove the green peel, then cut into pieces about 2-3 cm.
- Pour the wine into the prepared jar, then add the lemons and aloe vera. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt and cover the lid for 2 weeks.
- Wash your face with skin cleanser and warm water to remove all dirt from your skin and expedite the pores.
- Take 2 - 3 tablespoons of the mixture over the face, massage gently with your hands, so that the mixture penetrates deeply into the skin cells.
- Then leave the mixture on the face until dry. There is no need to rinse your face with water because the nutrients do not lubricate and will penetrate into the skin.
You should use this mixture twice a day in the morning when you wake up and the evening before going to bed to get great benefits. After 2 weeks of application this type of method, pimples, acne, even blackheads and pores might disappear completely.
By: Ashley Brown