Color correcting makeup using concealer
- Bbia Last Lipstick Red Series - Swatches and Review
- When is the best time for hair cut
- Meaning of animal tattoos for women
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint: Swatches and Review
- Kristen Stewart Rocks Long Hair And A VERY Sparkly Chanel Jacket
- Stunning beauty benefits of yogurt mask
- Simple approaches to expel dead skin cells
- Missha M Magic Cushion Line Friends: a friend of Dry Skin
Concealer is one of the most basic cosmectics that we all need for makeup. Conclear, like its name, helps us conceal the not-so-nice problems on our face, making us look much smoother naturally. However, not every concealer color can suit your skin tone well.
So, to get the most out of a concealer palette, here are some helpful tips from one of the most talented makeup artists in South Korea - Jung Saem Mool.
First, of course, you need to prepare a nice palette of concealer. For example this one:
1. Contour the entire face line by mixing a pink shimmer powder and an indi-pink blush.
2. Conceal the redness of skin by using the mix of yellow and green colors.
3. Brighten up T zone area with yellow color.
4. Brighten up C zone area with lavender color.
And the result is just so smooth and stunning:
By: Rachel Halliwell