Beauty transforms look makeup tutorial
- Bbia Last Lipstick Red Series - Swatches and Review
- When is the best time for hair cut
- Meaning of animal tattoos for women
- Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint: Swatches and Review
- Kristen Stewart Rocks Long Hair And A VERY Sparkly Chanel Jacket
- Stunning beauty benefits of yogurt mask
- Simple approaches to expel dead skin cells
- Missha M Magic Cushion Line Friends: a friend of Dry Skin
- Apply cream to get dewy skin.
- Apply illuminator on your T and C zones prior to base makeup.
- Mix liquid foundation with concealer.
- Apply the foundation and concealer mixture with a foundation brush to the T zone, V zone and center of the face.
- Cover dark circle using a pink concealer.
- Remove excess oil with pressed powder.
- Finish up by applying a neutral lipstick to create a vibrant look.
- Apply matte lipstick for an edgy look.
- Apply a pink-toned eye shadow on both upper and lower eyelids.
- Apply a brown-toned eye shadow a long the upper lash line up the crease as well as lower eyelids to create depth.
- Apply a non-shimmering pink-toned eye shadow to the center of the lower eyelids and upper eyelids above the crease.
- Using a brown eyeliner pencil, line your upper and lower lash line and slightly smudge it using a cotton swab to soften the line.
- Curl eyelashes and apply black mascara evenly on the upper and lower lashes.
All credit goes to: Jung Saem Mool
By: Rosie Fair