4 easy and effective homemade exfoliating face masks
You do not have to spend too much money on a spa for cleansing your face, because you can try the following 5 DIY exfoliating facial scrubs.
1. A homemade exfoliant with fruits
It is reported that fruits are good for your skin. This brings a lot of positive effects for your skin care. A homemade exfoliant with fresh fruits is simple, which makes you feel relaxed, and get baby soft skin after placing this type of mask into your face.
You can use a variety of fruits such as bananas, papaya, kiwi, strawberries... then these types of fruits will be crushed, and mixed with yogurt and honey.
- This mask should be placed on the skin for about 20 minutes then washing it off with cool water.
Note: With fresh fruit mask you should only apply this 2 - 3 times per week. Because fresh fruits contain acid might cause skin erosion, and thin skin if being used every day.
2. Honey and oatmeal face mask
Oatmeal is a well-known as "beauty" food because of its excellent skin care applications such as lightening, bruising, moisturizing, weight loss, and exfoliating.
- Mix 5 tablespoons oatmeal puree, honey, warm water into a mixture and apply on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- This mask will help remove dead skin cells, which provides additional nutrients for new skin cells and make skin healthy and look brighter.
3. DIY face scrub with olive oil, coffee grounds and sugar
Olive oil contains a lot of vitamin E, K, omega 3, antioxidants, which helps moisturize your skin effectively. The combination of olive oil and coffee grounds creates a highly effective exfoliating scrub.
The combination of sugar and olive oil creates a very effective mask for dead skin cells.
- Add some warm water, 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the coffee grounds, and sugar and mix them well and apply on the face in a circular motion. Coffee grounds have a great cleansing effect on dead skin cells, and olive oil provides moisture to the skin.
- With this mixture, you should use every 3 weeks to eliminate the skin's dead cells.
4. An egg white and honey face mask
This type of face mask is also a great solution to help women exfoliate effectively.
Egg whites contain vitamin B2, which acts to perfect the red blood cells, and regenerates the skin. It also contains a number of albumin proteins that enhance collagen, and skin elasticity.
- Take a spoon of honey mixed well with a spoon of egg white. If your skin is oily skin, you can squeeze extra lemon juice into the mixture.
- Then apply to your face and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
By: Alan Smith