The new 2017 Nissan GT-R you can hardly recognize
- 10 famous car logos and their hidden meanings
- Assemble the supercars in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- The collection of Rolls-Royce bespoke clocks
- Breathtaking pictures inspired by miniature cars
- Fiat S76 - the 'Beast of Turin' returned after over a century
- Top 6 trends forming car future
- Upgraded Fiat Fiorino to be launched in Europe
- The new 2017 Nissan GT-R you can hardly recognize
Known as the most important upgraded version since it was introduced in 2007, the Nissan GT-R 2017 has a completely new front design with V-modified grille and larger air intake. The car is also equipped with a redesigned hood helping enhance stability during high-speed driving.
In addition, other changes are limited, but the new GT-R get a new titanium exhaust system and all of 2017 version have one more color version - Blaze Metallic.
As for interior, the car is integrated new leather-wrapped dashboard and a new infotainment system with larger screen: 8-inch. Drivers will also have more comfortable seats, new paddle shifter mounted on steering wheel, and Active Noise Cancellation actively helps the car filter unwanted noise.
Last but not least, the Nissan GT-R 2017 has been equipped with soundproof materials and glass, which give more comfortable, quieter driving environment.
Heart of the vehicle is powered by the familiar 3.8-liter Biturbo V6 engine, but it has been modified to produce 565 horsepower capacity, an increase of 20 hp compared to the predecessor.
Sources said, the Nissan GT-R 2017 would be available this summer and price would be announced then to promote sales.
Some photos of the 2017 Nissan GT-R:
By: Tom Rey