Supercar McLaren P1 GTR upclose
- 10 famous car logos and their hidden meanings
- Assemble the supercars in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- The collection of Rolls-Royce bespoke clocks
- Breathtaking pictures inspired by miniature cars
- Fiat S76 - the 'Beast of Turin' returned after over a century
- Top 6 trends forming car future
- Upgraded Fiat Fiorino to be launched in Europe
- The new 2017 Nissan GT-R you can hardly recognize
Equally speedy on the track as Ferrari LaFerrari and Porsche 918 Spyder, the McLaren P1 is a direct competitor formidable. But to meet the needs of our customers do not need a race car, McLaren has recently built an extremely limited number of street cars only P1 GTR 45 the number correctly.
P1 GTR is the McLaren P1 designed as a running track version of the super line of McLaren P1 hybrid race car. But the company has been transformed into car Lanzante Motorsport street. So far only a P1 GTR sold. Horribly expensive car prices when selling prices in the Netherlands amounted to 4.36 million dollars (about 97 billion), including 21% value added tax.
P1 GTR has awesome power thanks to twin-turbo V8 engine producing 986 horsepower capacity. Vehicles are painted glossy black. With rates so acrid, make sure only the giants of wealthy dare to purchase.
Let's admire the McLaren P1 GTR:
By: Frank Ernest