Breathtaking pictures inspired by miniature cars
- 10 famous car logos and their hidden meanings
- Assemble the supercars in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- The collection of Rolls-Royce bespoke clocks
- Breathtaking pictures inspired by miniature cars
- Fiat S76 - the 'Beast of Turin' returned after over a century
- Top 6 trends forming car future
- Upgraded Fiat Fiorino to be launched in Europe
- The new 2017 Nissan GT-R you can hardly recognize
Ashraful Arefin is a talented photographer from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Ashraful graduated in graphic design but has realised his passion is photography.
The pictures are the combination of the cars/bikes, 4 seasons and imagination of the author. Hidden deep in them is the homesickness and childhood memories. Just look over it, surely you'll feel it.
Good Old Day
About his beautiful miniature car scene pictures, the 28-year-old fine art photographer said:
"This is an ongoing project of mine. I love to create mini scenes with my model cars. I just love miniature cars! They always remind me of my childhood.
Spring’s In Town
"Sometimes I add elements like falling leaves or petals to create a seasonal mood. I also add rain, dust or create a stormy sky to make them atmospheric."
Ride For A Rainy Day
"For me these photos are little stories about nostalgia and those good old memories of my childhood. I hope you like them!"
Before The Storm
Alone In The Rain
Against The Storm
One Summer’s Day
By: Peter Hoffman