2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo officially announced selling price
- 10 famous car logos and their hidden meanings
- Assemble the supercars in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- The collection of Rolls-Royce bespoke clocks
- Breathtaking pictures inspired by miniature cars
- Fiat S76 - the 'Beast of Turin' returned after over a century
- Top 6 trends forming car future
- Upgraded Fiat Fiorino to be launched in Europe
- The new 2017 Nissan GT-R you can hardly recognize
Nissan has revealed the price for its 2017 GT-R Nismo in the US market. Accordingly, the 2017 Nissan GT-R Nismo will cost about $ 174,990 not including shipping and tax.
The car will be launched first in the Japanese Classic Car Show in Long Beach, California. Nismo GT-R in 2017 was officially launched in May this year at the famous Nurburgring race track in Germany.
It is equipped with 3.8 liter Biturbo VR38DETT V6 engine, 600 horsepower for power (441 kW) and torque of 481 lb-ft (651 Nm) - an increase of 35 hp (26 kW) and torque twisted 14 lb-ft (19 nm) compared to the GT-R Premium edition in 2017.
The Japanese automaker explained that, the car had great power booster similar to GT3 racing car, it was optimized to control the ignition timing for each cylinder and fuel pump upgrade improves combustion.
Nismo GT-R in 2017 is connected with an automatic gearbox six-speed dual-clutch, can "give the driver the choice to transfer speeds like racing". The company's engineers also adjusted the suspension, stability control, and springs to improve handling performance.
Step inside the cabin, the car offers new more comfortable seats, lever attached to the steering wheel, upgraded sound system and a screen 8-inch infotainment.
Some pictures of the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2017:
By: Peter Stewart